Mike is one of our investors and has a particular interest in the healthcare and professional services sectors.
Having spent a number of enjoyable years with KMPG Corporate Finance supporting Irish entrepreneurs and corporates, he made the leap to London, joining Hawkpoint, a corporate finance advisor.
Mike’s passion has always been working with small businesses and being hands-on so he moved into private equity in 2012, joining Rutland Partners. During his time there, he worked with a number of European companies, helping them solve commercial challenges or an operational complexity.
He then joined the fun at Tenzing in 2017 to help Guy, Christian and Rob in building Tenzing into a leading growth investor.
- Family – not much energy for much else with three boys!
- Coffee – addict and failed barista
- Wannabe weightlifter and swimmer
- Rock music, rap & hip hop
- Mountain biking, road cycling and hikes – nothing beats the countryside!
TV & Film
- The Simpsons
- The Godfather – Part II
- The Organised Mind – Daniel Levitin
- Essentialism – Greg McKeown
- Thrive – Arianna Huffington
- Shoe Dog – Phil Knight
- Powerful – Patty McCord